Safety and Hygiene
- We have carefully considered how we continue to operate our properties to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all our guests and staff.
- As much as we would like to remove all the face coverings and be able to share smiles once again with all of you, we have decided for our staff to continue wearing masks for the time being. This is to ensure the safety of our guests and also our staff.
- We will continue to encourage frequent washing of hands and the use of sanitizers, freely available throughout our properties. We also request that you consider social distancing and be mindful of guests who may still be anxious about the lifting of restrictions.
Food arrangements and Hygiene
- The property does not serve or permit the consumption of non-veg food.
- Outside food is not allowed on property premises.
- COVID-19 guidelines for Food Hygiene are followed as per government guidelines.
- Social distancing measures are followed in restaurants.
- Serve-ware and supplies are sanitized before entering the kitchen.
- Masks are mandatory for staff in restaurants.
Room Safety and Hygiene
- All rooms are disinfected and sanitized adequately between stays.
- Linens, towels, and laundry are washed as per local guidelines.
- Credit/Debit cards are accepted.
- MasterCard and Visa are accepted
- Cashless Payment Available.
- Suitable for Elderly/Disabled.
ID Proof Related
- Passport, Aadhar, and Driving License are accepted as ID proof.
- Office ID, PAN Card, Local IDs, and Non-Govt IDs are not accepted as ID proof.